Forum home The potting shed

Camera Talk

Here's a recent shot of one of my 'under gardeners' reporting for slug erradication duty! *She was a late 2015 nestling & has 'adopted' my back shrubbery as her favourite 'scruffling' area!  Currently checking out the overwintered windowboxes for any tasty morsels....

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 41,277

Having just had a quick 'swatch' at Hosta's pix on the old thread - ( lovely to see you getting some practice with the new camera image) I thought I'd treat David to another tweaked pic of the red squirrel 

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/fairygirl55/232499d6-b7a2-4eea-a6c9-3388c5cc2776_zps8imdgenm.jpg

and a  tweaked pic of one of the hills of the Ballachulish horseshoe

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/fairygirl55/P8280585_zpsttvw1chy.jpg

I'm seriously enjoying my 'tweaking' David - even if it's hurt my wrist!

Love your lady blackie David   image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• Excellent, Fg.....as I've posted elsethread, I'm not too keen on some post processing, but I have no problem with cropping, noise reduction, sharpening etc.

I love your squirrel shot. image

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

Love your squirrel Fairyimage.  The blackbirds are as friendly/precocious as the robins. They know which side of their bread is butteredimage.

I can almost feel the heat David (well if I lean against the radiator)image.  Just thinking of summer and thought I'd share an old one from my old camera.

• Thankyou both, Fairygirl & Lesley: I'm drooling over the mountain pic even more than the Squ. Nutkin & Mr Bumble/ knapweed shots - well spotted, both of you!

*I'm rather like DavidK; simple cropping & 'tidying' where necessary, but avoid overPShopping et al like the plagues that they represent. Rant over...

More 'Undergardening Crew' - youth wing ready for compost rotovation duties!!

Sometimes see all the birds disappear as he/she flies through but this is the first time its landed in the garden for a photo shoot

• Well done, Cranian....keep snapping.

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 9,852

Love looking at these photosimage. Nothing to contribute from me at the moment, but posting so that I get on the notification listimage

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 10,468

Clearing the track 

S. E. NSW
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 10,468

Cunninghams skink enjoying his carrot breakfast.

S. E. NSW