Compost / leaf mould activator
So, OH very kindly provided a few pints of 'activator' when I gathered my leaf mould pile (it's a full builders bulk bag thingummy). I have a few questions:
- The leaves are drying out quite frequently. They're in a sheltered spot as I have nowhere else for them. Do they need to be constantly wet or is my fairly regular watering of them going to be enough?
- Is it better to dilute the activator, in order to have more liquid to go around, or would it work better neat?
- Is there any benefit to continuing to use activator or is one initial dose enough? Might I overdo it?
Thanks for advice
'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'