Forum home Talkback

gardeners world

does anyone know when gardeners world is coming back,iam getting so depressed now.HELPPPimage

• Not sure Gardener's World is the best answer to depression Caroline.....not these days anywayimage

If it was somewhat less patronising and faddy, it might be worth it.

• KT53KT53 Posts: 3,873

It's not that bad.  It would certainly improve though if certain presenters stopped looking down their noses at some of the more traditional gardening practices, and seemingly suggesting those who follow such practices are stupid.

They need to remember that not all gardeners want their gardens looking like a modern art installation.

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 5,025

Like you Caroline I am missing GW, don't know when it will be back but I hope it's complete with Monty and Nigel.

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • iam not that depressed,lol but iam missing monty and nigel,a lot,monty has given mr inspiration,and i would not have won best back garden in my town without him,also a extra cup for floral display,i followed his advice every week,he does a lot to lift my spirits ,and iam missing it,thats all.image

• eddi dont get it,lol but iam glad it made your day.lol.

• ha ha i think your the 2 jokers on here,iam english born and bred,and i love monty and nigel,image verdun i will have a copy,please.image

• i think your all nuts,image