Football

As the previous thread carried the tag 'football 2014', I thought it was time for an update.

I'll start this with my last message from the previous thread:

It was a crying shame that The Blades lost to Man U tonight........the latter were abysmal and not a shadow of their former selves.

Blades fans, be proud....your lads were a credit to you. 

• PerkiPerki Rossendale - LancashirePosts: 1,659

A bit unlucky for the blades, I didnt watch the game hate watching MU play these days. Big win for Oxford today. At least Chelsea are Winning image for now. 

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Perki my OH didn't talk until 10am today image Footie still on tele downstairs here image

• Yes, unbelievable hard luck to lose by a 94 minute penalty to a side of underperforming, overpaid prima donors.

Just watched a cracking FA Cup game between Spurs & Leicester.....result a  2.2 draw and Leicester (IMHO) were very unlucky to concede a 89th minute, dubious penalty. 

Now for the darts final.....there's never a minute! image 

Darts LOL imageenjoy your evening David. 

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 7,614

David, as a rabid Spurs fan, I must humbly beg to differ!

Time is never time at all
    You can never ever leave
    Without leaving a piece of youth

Heck Pdoc I hope you don't have a face like my OH had yesterday x

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 7,614

KEF, your OH's team deserved better than they got.

My face still looks like a smacked a##e.

Time is never time at all
    You can never ever leave
    Without leaving a piece of youth
  • Well, I'm in good company Alan Shearer didn't think it was a pen either. In fact, all four pundits didn't think it was, including Gary Lineker....of course the latter may be biased. image

A Yorkshire-man takes the darts title.....will we never be rid of em?

All this armchair sport is killing me back. image

• PalaisglidePalaisglide Posts: 3,414

Not to worry boys and girls, when MIDDLESBROUGH hit the premier League those over paid lay abouts will not know what hit them.

Frank.

• image Frank....quote from Alan Sugar: 'If most premiership footballers weren't playing football, they would probably be in jail'. image