Seed and Plant swap 2016

1282930313234»

• rosemummyrosemummy Posts: 2,012

xisytxis I 'm sure I have some garderners deloight tom seeds, will check, will do a list of what I have asap, I know I have quite a lot spare, if anyone has any really strongly scented sweet peas, any pink scabious, any pink or white cosmos and any nigella ( blue or pink) I'd love them!

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,519

I was sent a pack free of radish seeds if anyone would like.

Rosemummy i can do you a little mi of pink cosmos once i have opened the packets image think i have some sweet peas too which i wont sow so you are welcome to those too

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,519

Bumped as sorry didn't realise we had 2017 thread now.  Is anyone clever enough to copy paste onto the new one please?

thanks beau's mum, will pm you asap, just going to try to start a list of what I have; papaver party fun

zinnia giant dahlia mix

amaranthus viridus

cerinthe major

euphorbia oblongata

moluccella laevis

linaria fairy bouquet

viola bambini mix

anchusa blue angel

sweet pea night and day

phlox moody blues

mathiola incana

diascia rose queen

norway spruce

adonis pheasant's eye

mesambryanthemum

nicotiana

lobelia rainbow cascade

candytuft dwarf fairyland

dahlia variabilis giant hybrids

aubretia cascade mix

poppies ladybird and flanders

zinnia hot mix

dianthus rainbow loveliness

broccoli green sprouting early

canytuft sugarplum mix

sunflower autumn time

oxe eye daisy

veronica blue carpet

phew! hope someone wants some!

• Bright starBright star Wrea GreenPosts: 673

Hi rosemummy, could I have some cerinthe major and molucella laevis please.

looks like we got 2 seed swap posts going. Thanks.

Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.

Bright star of course, pm me your address, no aym, definitely not, just we have such limited space am trying really hard to limit what we grow to the space we have, so I plan to only sow sweet peas, cosmos, nigella, wallflowers sweet williams, stocks and night scented stocks for flowers and tomatoes, courgettes and lettuce this year... I am likely to be tempted into more but I must try not to be!!!

forgot to say, if anyone has any pulmonaria or comfrey seeds I'd be grateful ( see, told you I'd not stick to my list!!)

I've got a courgette variety for a pot, we've grown them before and they did well, unlike cucumbers! honestly my tiny pastic gh is always full to bursting, through march and april every windowsill in the house will be full of seedlings, I'm hoping little fingers can be trusted a bit more this year and I can use the sunny living room too!

• NoraWNoraW Posts: 393

Morning all image

New year, new seeds to swap. Here's the new thread:

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/seed-and-plant-swap-2017/991304.html