Seed and Plant swap 2016

• MobowMobow Posts: 92

Hi Jomilton

Sorry you lost your red achillea on the way home from Malvern. I can't help with achillea seeds as they don't do well here. However, I do still have the Lychnis coronaria (white) seeds. So if you PM me I'll get them in the post to you

• Hi Granma. Could I possibly have some of your seeds if you have any left. Thank you.xx  Hope you are well. I have come back on after a long time away. Cant wait to see what people have for swaps. I will gp thru mine soon.

• granmagranma Posts: 1,817

Hi charlie , welcome back . 

Of course your very welcome to seed , do you want to pm me, 

I can probably add some late ripening seed to the list.

Gran x

Does anyone  have  seed to spare of any of the   Actea 's please.?

• If it ever stops raining I will try to collect the following:

---> Nicotiana - mixed colours

---> French marigolds - all double petals - various colours e.g. canary yellow, orangey yellow, double-coloured burgundy/yellow

---> African marigolds - various colours including lemon yellow, canary yellow, darker yellow

• Rosie31Rosie31 Posts: 483

I've no seeds but I have a lot of big canna tubers that have outgrown their space - they are Russian Red and Durban - would anybody like some?  (I can post if you can cover costs of postage;  or collect from me in south Wales, half an hour from Bristol)

• I have a good number of flower seeds, many from opened packets or saved seed. I would be very happy to do swaps, especially for veg seeds.

Rosie, I've pmd you 

Gran x

• Hi all,

Does anyone have any Verbena seeds spare, please?

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,118

I've just gathered some ripe seeds from my Hosta 'Blue Angel'  

If you'd like some please PM me your address.  

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh