Seed and Plant swap 2016

• Does anyone have 'love in the mist' - I think they are called nigella? If so, I would be grateful.

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

Half a packet here if you'd like it Wakeshine.

• Oh thank you Clarington! I will PM you my address.

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

Just found these in my seeds box if anyone wants them (please pm me if you do; my memory isn't great at remembering to check on here).

• I have red and white hollyhock seeds available - they came true to parent this year so hoping these seeds will be the same. Also Geum Lady Stratheden (yellow) and Mrs Bradshaw (red). also Honesty seeds.,

• LiriodendronLiriodendron Todmorden, West YorksPosts: 5,319

Hi Mobow,

Sorry, I'm not getting notifications from GW at the moment, so I've only just noticed this.  Yes, I still have Ragged Robin and white Jacob's Ladder.  If you PM me your address I'll send you some.  image

Hopefully you'll get a reasonable proportion of whites from the Jacob's Ladder - they don't necessarily come true though.

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
  • granmagranma Posts: 1,817
    granma says:

Echinops dark blue

Unwins goji berries 

Aconitumn sky blue

Shasta daisy

Pink poppy ruffles ( pale pink)

Vanilla marigolds

Delphinium percys pride 

See original post

Thank you all,  for shortening my seed list for me I hope they do well for you. 

I have now updated and have the above .just the one pkt of Goji berries. But the rest I have more than one pkt.

All promised seed is ready for posting , also  nut and fidget..... the long awaited bulbs!!!! .

• granmagranma Posts: 1,817

Liriodendron, do you have any geum left and white Jacobs ladder  please the slugs enjoyed mine at an early age !

• Hello all,

Does anyone have any red achillea seeds - red velvet I think.  I bought a plant at Malvern yesterday, but it fell out of my bag on the cycle home and I really loved it.

Mobow, I would love the Lynchis coronaria (white) if you still have them.

Guernsey Donkey2, do you still have either of the geums?  A few of each would be lovely if so.

plant pauper, I do still have the Laurentia Petraea - Blue Stars - sorry I have been away for a few weeks and so only just go to checking - would you still like some?

Happy gardening all.

x

• Actually more likely to be Cerise Queen as it was a really deep dark red - burgundy.

Thank you