Seed and Plant swap 2016

• a1154a1154 Posts: 731

I have LOTS of seed taken from very large purple poppies.  In my garden they range from light pink, lilac, dark pink, dark purple, dark red.  All mixed (dont think they come the same colour as the parents, so anything could happen colour wise).

i would like anything that can be broadcast or sown straight outdoors (as im very lazy). 

• Morning

I'd love your zinnia seeds Victoria sponge last yr the slugs ate the whole lot! Thanks a lot.
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge WearsidePosts: 2,704

Yippee - a customerimage

Yes, of course Weyplotter, please PM your address if they are working againimage

• No problems will do Victoria sponge. Thank you.
  • Here's what I've got to give if anyone is interested:

Wallflower T&M cyclamen suttons

Franchise scorzonera -black salsify wild rocket

Fothergills Kale curly scarlet,Aubergine black beauty

Fennel

T&M Brussels red bull. Melon edonis F1hybrid

Probably a lot more that I need to sort out.
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge WearsidePosts: 2,704

Good stuffimageimage

• Perki: Love in the Mist? Is that hard to germinate? Remember vaguely problems with it in the past, but I really like it. Have you still got some? What do I do? What do you want in return?

• PerkiPerki Rossendale - LancashirePosts: 1,555

Gardenviking - I still have Nigella / love in the mist if you want them. sowed directly outside into finely raked soil and thats about it. You will have to PM me if you are still interested. 

• Hi all, I was just wondering if this thread was continuing from 2015 and then I realised there was a new one for 2016.

I need to properly go though my seeds tomorrow, but I definitely have peas collected last year, lettuce and marigolds (french?) if anyone is interested.

Also, in case anyone wants to buy some seeds, Lidl have them this week, at least at my local store.

Small seeds £1 for 5 packs and larger ones £2 for 4 or 5 packs, plus fancy ones on tape.  They seem to germinate pretty well from last years experience. All sorts of herbs, veg and annual flowers.

Victoria, I would love some of your rudbeckia if still available please.

Phillippa, please may I have some of your yellow acquilegia and lemon calendula/

Thanks so much,

Jo

Happy sowing.

• Perki, do you still have the Borage seeds?