Seed and Plant swap 2016

• rosemummyrosemummy Posts: 2,010

hollie i would love lychnis & honesty please

i have t&m nasturtium mixed (used couple last year quite few left) t&m perpetual spinach unopened sow by 2017 t&m peppper chilli twilight f1 unopened sow by 2017 t&m catananche caerolen cupids dart unopened lavatera unopened sow by 2018 french lavender unopened & godetia little frills mix unopened hope someone wants some

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 15,017

That ok Rosemummy, let me know you address in a PM and  i will post them too you.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

Thanks Hollie& Lyn am v excited! I'm having quite a good year at the mo with seedlings, even managed to save my too early cosmos by planting deeper in small pots and putting in cold frame, only thing that 's been total failure is a full packet of Mr Fothergills delphiniums, not 1 has germinated, I got them from g.c with a load of other stuff and ddidn't save the receipt so I expect I can't really do much

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 15,017

I always sow Delphiniums later in the year, just as they are ready on the plant, then overwinter.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• JomiltonJomilton Posts: 38
    Thanks Hollie hock. Yours went Tues, so hopefully they will arrive by tmrw.

thanks Lyn & Hollie received seeds today, how exciting, any advic eon sowing v much appreciated