Forum home Tools and techniques

I've treated myself ...

I know some of you may think of this as an indulgence, and hey ho maybe it is but I couldn't help myself and it's a late Christmas treat! I ordered the Double Length / Double Layer Vitopod Propagator mid Sunday afternoon and it arrived this morning ....

My father is also kindly building me a bench for it to sit on in the GH, once that's ready I shall be able to put it together ... roll on Spring!

• Snow MaidenSnow Maiden South Coast UKPosts: 862

Looks great. I'm starting off my wintersowing too. As you said ' roll on spring'!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just need to make my mind up about what I'm sowing this year image
  • All I know is that I want to grow more Veg than I did last year, so at least those seeds are sorted lol Oh and white scabious .... the rest will get decided soon image 

• BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener Leicestershire, UKPosts: 8,334

You will find it very useful for sweet peppers and chillis, if you want to grow those.  An early start is essential for those to ripen in time in the UK. image

A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
  • They are indeed on my to - do list Bob image
    I'm off to the GC on Sat morning to stock up on more compost and when I get back the bench should be getting built, so after giving the GH a re - jig to get it all in, fingers crossed I will be ready to go on Sunday! 
    Tetley I will make sure my priorities are right! lol

• I just need to make my mind up about what I'm sowing this year image