jo47

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 56,676

Anyone seen Wintersong?

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,058

Jo47 has been upset several times,  maybe too much this timeimage

jo4eyes is someone else, she's been around a long time though doesn't post very often

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 13,883

Haven't since Wintersong since Jo 47 left. Wintersong is a longstanding member, I'll miss her if she goes. I sent her a PM but no reply.

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm puzzled image what is the criteria for being 'missed'? I've been boarding for more years than I care to remember and these strops, 'I'm leaving', 'please don't go' scenarios have always been a prominent feature......The cynic in me tells me that it's when an individual is in need of an ego massage.  . 

I'm sure if I never posted for six months, no one would even notice, even though I feel I've made as useful contribution to this forum as anyone.......I put this down to being an Aries, 'having the tendency of saying it as it is'. image  

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 13,883

I'm sure I would notice David. But you don't post much on the Forkers chat thread and I think it's more noticed on that thread when people leave. I'm sure everyone posting on the camera or Sweet Pea threads would notice if you left.

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,236

" 'I'm leaving', 'please don't go' scenarios have always been a prominent feature......The cynic in me tells me that it's when an individual is in need of an ego massage.  . "

I'm not Aries and I agree wholeheartedly.

Onwards marches the army of the perpetually offended!!!! Personally I can't be bothered.

• Thanks, Lizzie, I had taken that on board. image 

I'll agree I'm not a natural with small talk & discussing personal stuff.  However, it has never hindered me here....although it led to my downfall in the tuther place. image

Btw, I've got Osteoarthritis at the base of my big toe.....it ain't arf givin me some gyp in this wet wever. image