Forum home Talkback

Anyone still full

flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,114

Work that Turkey, chocolates, cake,pudding.............................off image

• Yes Flumpy, I am image  I could only just fit in a small piece of xmas pud and didn't have anything in the evening apart from a few crips. The others tucked in to the cheeses, sausage rolls etc tho image

And we start again today lol.

• flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,114

It's not fare is it lilly, some people like my brother can eat like a horse and not put an ounce on, but me I have to watch everything a eat now coz I have a under active thyroid image

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,876

Didn't buy cheeses, biscuits, cake, dessert, didn't even start Doves Christmas pudding! But still stuffed! image was supposed to be doing it all again today but hubby has convinced me that his son would prefer junk food anyhow! Finally a reason to appreciate teenagers! image

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 28,335

Never ate the Christmas pudding - too full of roast beast and trimmings. Might manage it tonight. Tomorrow's weather looking ok - ish so should get up to Arrochar or a bit further, and get up a hill to work off any excess chocolates  image

Daughter will bring back her Christmas cake today...that's fatal for me. I enjoy every mouthful though!  image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

Ho dear, just watching hairy bikers and they where making lovely roasted ham sandwiches, I shouldn't watch these programmes : /

Well Verdun I've just given in to bacon muffins with brown sauce image I know I'm naughty image

Yum yum in my tum image