Festive Cats

A quick break from painting and lifting remaining laminate flooring to allow concrete floor to dry out.

Thought I'd add another £ to Hosta's bank accountimage

• I know, I know...........I really should get back to the painting I thinkimage

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,088

I've never commented on a cat thread before but if it's Hosta benefit thread I'll contribute.

I've nothing intelligent to say though, does it matter?image

• Not in the least Nutcutletimage

If only Hostafan had listened to me when I suggested every POST would gain a £ instead of every Thread, I needn't have started Festive Catsimage  Don't want him having to do "cheap" on his hols after all........wouldn't look good would it ?

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 16,214

Lock your doors when this one's about.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-34993079

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,606

This is how cats are supposed to behave in the garden

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• I need a new computer as I can never pick up the links anyone postsimage

OTOH, I can honestly say that I haven't yet seen Cats in Frocks........but thank you Dove...........I shall know what to look out for nowimage  I rather think if one of those appeared I'd be too stunned to clap my hands and hiss. 

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,690

tee hee  ,, you guys are just the best.

Devon.
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 28,102

I remember seeing one on Russell Howard's show ( I think image) that stole underwear from washing lines. They set up a night vision camera and caught it trundling along with a bra round it's head image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener Leicestershire, UKPosts: 8,281
    philippa smith2 wrote (see)

I need a new computer as I can never pick up the links anyone postsimage

OTOH, I can honestly say that I haven't yet seen Cats in Frocks........but thank you Dove...........I shall know what to look out for nowimage  I rather think if one of those appeared I'd be too stunned to clap my hands and hiss. 

I know you can't click links Philippa, so type 'cat in dress' into google.  My gawd, it's unbelievable! image

A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
  • I just did what you told me Bob..............I think I need to go and lie down.........I'm going to have nightmares I thinkimage