Minibel tomato-purple ish dot leaf?

hello i have grown the minibel tomato in door in a pot for around one month and it is already  flowering but i notice a while ago the bottom leaf of the plant has purple ish dot on the leaf, is it a roblem? should i worry? i have three plant in seperate pot and all three of them has it.

below is a phoo taken of the leaf

• BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener LeicsPosts: 6,353

I wouldn't worry about it - doesn't look like a diease.  As that leaf is shaded by the ones above anyway, you may as well nip it off.  That way, if there is any disease, it will help to stop it spreading.

A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
  • KEFKEF Posts: 8,915

Hiya 12, indoors do you mean in the house/ conservatory ? I was wondering how they were going to get pollinated. If inside I think you will have to manually pollinate by gently brushing each flower with a bit of cotton wool or a small brush, from one flower to to the next.

I assume they are in the house due to nice potimage

If I'm incorrect someone else will will advise you.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 42,752

Tomatoes self pollinate - you can give them a hand by shaking the flower truss gently, but you don't need to do it with a brush image

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in - Greek proverb 
  • ItalophileItalophile Posts: 1,647

I'm with Bob. Nip off the leaf. If the problem manifests again elsewhere, let us know.

Dove's right too. Brush your hand over the flowers or give them a gentle flick with your fingers.