Forum home Problem solving

tree planting problem - please help!

• lee12lee12 Posts: 32

Here's the link about the Bressingham Garden pic design here. Some good pics of it through the seasons. Designed by Adrian Bloom.

http://thebressinghamgardens.com/inspirational-design/

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 77,462

Lee, you don't have to convince Verdun - he's one of Adrian Bloom's biggest fans.image

I love visiting Bressingham Gardens image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

I've never been - it's on the list though! When it comes to gardening, compared to Verdun I feel about as knowledgeable as Monty Don's dog, Nigel.image

I think Nigel's picked up quite a lot of info along the way ... he's just not as good at sharing it as Nigel is image

Bressingham is local to me so I try to go at least a couple of times a year - allow yourself lots of time - both The Dell Garden and Foggy Bottom deserve hours and hours of your time, and then you'll need to go to the café for ice creams and a ride on the wonderful vintage gallopers

A group of us went to Bressingham earlier in the year - I'll see if I can find the thread with the photos ...

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Here we are Lee - some photos of Bressingham to inspire you

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/visit-to-bressingham-gardens/756678-4.html

Verdun wrote (see)

Determined to go this year Dove image

Thanks Dove for the pic, loads to go through there! It's made me put Bressingham to the top of the 'to go' list for 2016.

Verdun thanks image do you guys have any watering advice for my standishii's? (remembering theyre in planters mulched with gravel).