Forum home The potting shed

Hello

Hi there,

I'm a new user just coming on to say hello! I'm not much of a gardener, so I could do with some advice now and again, which is why I created an account.

Hello to everyone image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,881

Hello BellaCavalier and welcome to the forum image

We're happy to help ...

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,878

Hello Bella image welcome! A very friendly and helpful bunch on this forum, we look forward to hearing about  your garden image

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

Hello Bella. I started like you not knowing much about gardening. These people are absolutely wonderful with advice (so much better than google).

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,797

Welcome Bella. 

Love the William Morris.

Devon.
  • Welcome Bella..like you I'm a newbie on here..been here just over a week..so much information around this site..and the people are so helpful and friendly..will take ages to read through all the posts but good fun..enjoy

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,797

hiya Pompeyboy and welcome.

Does the Pompey bit refer to Portsmouth by any chance? I used to live in Bordon.

Devon.
  • Well "Hello there!" BellaC & Pompeyboy: I'm sure you'll both settle in here quite quickly - lots of folk who are mad keen to share how they're 'getting on' with their gardens & ever happy to id bushes, buds, bugs etc and to discuss the multiple trials & tribulations that often beset us as diverse gardeners. Not to mention the partying & cake eating that goes on when no-ones watching......I hope you enjoy the ride!!

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,881

Cake?  Did someone mention cake?

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh