Forum home The potting shed

New name wanted

Hi all.

I've changed from The Lone Gardener to The Potty Gardener but not really sure about it. Mrs Potts?  A big hug to the person who can come up with the best suggestion.

Bev

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Container Chick ??image 

• jean6jean6 Posts: 157

loaded flower

• addictaddict Posts: 659

I like Your suggestion image Just looked at your profile and see it is very apt.

• addictaddict Posts: 659

Going off topic a bit here but just looked through you posts. Have you posted a picture of your garden before? I found a few pictures of the things you grow but not the whole area. Would love to see it. image

• Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 3,264

I like potty gardenerimage

There is another poster whose name I think is fab, he doesn't post often, hope he isn't offended and doesn't mind me saying, he's called 'Ben's grandad'. When ever he posts, it brings a smile. I have this picture of a proud Ben sat with his grandad on an allotment asking a very proud grandparent, 'what was it like in the 'Olden Days' gardening, grandad' and always feel compelled to read his postings.

Go with potty gardener... 

• Val40Val40 Posts: 1,377

I like Potty Gardener. Definite improvement!  Other one made me sad. image

Course, you could be an airhead like me and choose something daft. Was thinking of changing to Dolly Parton, but don't have her assets. You can tell I'm not a true gardener.

• nodlisabnodlisab Posts: 406

How about Potty trained

• BluebootsBlueboots Posts: 100

PotBound

Pottiferous

NoBull (as in no bull in a china (pot) shop)

Potiphar (as in Joseph)

Cringeworthy, I know, but I looked up pot in a thesaurus and it came up with Marijuana and Potbelly image

I actually rather like Potbelly.

• MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,951

Potty Bev. Bev the potter. Pot plant Bev.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Blossom Bev.