New name wanted

Hi all.

I've changed from The Lone Gardener to The Potty Gardener but not really sure about it. Mrs Potts?  A big hug to the person who can come up with the best suggestion.

• KEFKEF Posts: 8,915

Container Chick ??image 

• jean6jean6 Posts: 157

loaded flower

• addictaddict Posts: 659

I like Your suggestion image Just looked at your profile and see it is very apt.

• addictaddict Posts: 659

Going off topic a bit here but just looked through you posts. Have you posted a picture of your garden before? I found a few pictures of the things you grow but not the whole area. Would love to see it. image

• Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 2,908

I like potty gardenerimage

There is another poster whose name I think is fab, he doesn't post often, hope he isn't offended and doesn't mind me saying, he's called 'Ben's grandad'. When ever he posts, it brings a smile. I have this picture of a proud Ben sat with his grandad on an allotment asking a very proud grandparent, 'what was it like in the 'Olden Days' gardening, grandad' and always feel compelled to read his postings.

Go with potty gardener... 

• Val40Val40 Posts: 1,378

I like Potty Gardener. Definite improvement!  Other one made me sad. image

Course, you could be an airhead like me and choose something daft. Was thinking of changing to Dolly Parton, but don't have her assets. You can tell I'm not a true gardener.

• nodlisabnodlisab Posts: 394

How about Potty trained

• BluebootsBlueboots Posts: 100

NoBull (as in no bull in a china (pot) shop)

Potiphar (as in Joseph)

Cringeworthy, I know, but I looked up pot in a thesaurus and it came up with Marijuana and Potbelly image

I actually rather like Potbelly.

• MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,736

Potty Bev. Bev the potter. Pot plant Bev.

• KEFKEF Posts: 8,915

Blossom Bev.

Like that KEF. Also like mrs pots.

• Thank you everyone. Will have a look through again and decide in the week

• John HardingJohn Harding Posts: 473

Getting used to potty gardener and liking it. It suits you now. Have you decided to keep it or are you still deciding?

Don't you dare Verdun!

• Val40Val40 Posts: 1,378

Don't do it Verd. Remember the last time you did that? image Do you really want to go through all that again. image

Think Potty Gardener is very apt Bev.  Did like John's suggestion though.

• Lotsapots! Just read your profile!

• Heather Lotsapots is lovely- have been the potty gardener for a couple of weeks now  so I shall keep it. I have changed avatar to my lovely orange lilies though.

Nice to see you settled potty gardener image