Online plant suppliers?

Sam 92Sam 92 Posts: 68
Hi everyone, I've recently came across a online supplier called Jacksons nurseries they seem very well priced for good sized plants better than garden centres and other online suppliers next year I will be doing another border so will be spending a few hundred just wondering if anyone has had experience with this company? Are they any good? I usually use crocus and jparkers but fancy trying this Jacksons as seems more cost efficient for good sized plants. Thanks Sam

• turmericturmeric Posts: 643

So I look at the right website are we referring to the Jacksons in Staffordshire? Always interested in new suppliers that are recommended but don't want to use the wrong one! Thanks jandh

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 27,858

I used Jackson's last year. Great service and beautifully packaged - just the wrong plants ...image

Make sure you check them on arrival! image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• Sam 92Sam 92 Posts: 68
    Awesome thanks everyone will use Jacksons to do my new border in the spring image

Fairygirl, are they the Jacksons in Staffordshire?

Thanks

• i use gardeningexpress.co.uk and letsgoplanting.co.uk and find that their larger sizes of plants are good value for money. quick delivery, very good quality plants.