Im a idiot!

I brought a pair of felco secateurs last week and only just realised i brought #4 instead of #2. 1 i cant believe its taken me a week to realise and 2 what a idiot oh well back to thinking im a idiot

• DaintinessDaintiness Posts: 954

Sorry, maybe I'm the idiot - you bought a pair of secateurs and then realised that you had purchased 4 pairs not 2 pairs ?!  image

• kev vankev van Posts: 72

Felco's  are marked number 2,4,5,6,7 ect and i ordered felco number 4 instead of felcon number 2's. so brought one pair but got the wrong one

• SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

Maybe if they are new you can exchange them?!

SwissSue might only be a week old but they are defo use now. 

Verdun I have well and truly used them. Doesn't matter now i think as they have proved their worth and share some parts with the number 2's, the quality is still the same and they do the job. mine don't have the shock absorber and the micrometric adjustment thing. I was teh same as you Verdun i used to buy the cheapo's every summer but i think of the amount i have spent previously on secateurs.

BTW i even brought the Felco Holster F910 talk about it will withstand anything the  secateurs can chuck at them tho cos they are deeper  than the number 2's but that will mold in to shape over time

• XX Posts: 707

Hi Kev van, I've got a pair of Felco 6s and should have bought them years ago, brilliant arent they, so smooth and easy to use.

• XX Posts: 707

You won't regret it Verdun image

Verdun i agree with everything  paulah has said

• Gid JoinerGid Joiner Posts: 33

This might be a stupid question but What is special about Felcos, I'm curious because early this year i damaged a tendon or muscle in my forearm cutting with secateurs, mine are fully metal & sharp & as i like top quality tools i consider these to be good. my arm/elbow still hurts now 6mths on, I'm a joiner & can't be damaging my self like that,