Forum home Garden design

Garden sculpture

2»

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 48,034

They are beautiful Julie and many of us asked for info as opposed to the blatant advertising that occsasionally happens. Hope you get good responses to your site and it goes from strength to strength. image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• GillyLGillyL Posts: 1,077

Hello Cody,s Mum & Cody,

Such a good idea for use of material,download still taking an awfully long time though.

• SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

Hi Cody, the sculptures are beautiful, what a clever Dad you've got, you must be very proud of him! If I lived in the UK I would have loved one!image

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 19,999

Thank you, Julie, for explaining. I knew about Cody, met him before on this forum. My reply about downloading was a bit abrupt on second viewing, I was in a hurry. Anyway, well done Cody.image

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • cody smithcody smith Posts: 81

Thank you all again for such wonderful feedback much appreciated and hopefully download speed will improve..

SwissSue we are happy to post abroad too..

Right off up to the allotment with our enthuastic young gardener lol????????????????

Julie

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 81,441

imageimageimage

We meet some smashing people on here don't we - it really cheers me up image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Dove image

reported