Forum home Tools and techniques

Gardening Footwear

Can anyone tell me if they know where I might get a pair of good 'old fashioned' rubber gardening 'clogs'. I would like to replace my old ones but I am not a fan of these lightweight croc-type materials which is what the g/c and indeed most people seem to be stocking now. I realise it is because they are lighter but I actually prefer the weight of mine. Thanks


  • B3B3 South East LondonPosts: 23,621

    Wherabouts are you?

    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 10,278

    Muckboots are very good -  the shoe version.  i got mine online.

  • I got mine off amazon. Laura ashley ones. Our local garden centres always seem to have some that are like sawn-off wellies

Sign In or Register to comment.