911 for mini money tree
Hi! I have a mini, desk sized money tree that looks a hot mess. It has become my responsibility to rejuvenate it and bring it back to life, but I don't know much of the background and don't really know how to mess with this plant. I've seen a lot of posts and info floating around, though I figured posting would make it a lot easier since normally the money trees are super large.
I'm unsure of how frequent or infrequent this plant was watered, as well as where it was even located within my office. However, it wasnt in a cold or hot environment, and I am located in san francisco, so it's not really anything but an event tempered temperature.
What I do know:
- this is the small, desk sized version
- its brown up to maybe the last 2 inches of the stalk
- the 4 leaves (5 before i moved it) are yellow with some green and a little bit of pinkish tinge to it
- there is nothing growing from the stalk, just the leaves from the top of it
- i cant currently see the roots and i don't want to disturb the soil until someone tells me to lol