Forum home Tools and techniques

Greenhouse

I want to buy my daughter a Hall's Silverline lean-to greenhouse. No-one who sells them seem to provide an installation service. They look very difficult to erect. Are they more difficult to put up than a free-standing greenhouse? Are there any companies that would provide and erect such a thing? We couldn't possibly install it

• Have you 100% decided on a Halls? What about a different make that offer the installation service? I am just about to order a Rhino and they offer installation (for a price which is about £250 for freestanding 6x8. 

• Alex 4Alex 4 Posts: 56

I have a rhino but they don't do lean-tos. My daughter has a garage wall next to where we want it and we thought a lean-to would give her more space but take up less room (as we'd need space all round if we had a free standing greenhouse). You've got me thinking now though........

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 18,626

You don't say where you live, but these people install them and say that outside their area Hall's will install them too.

http://www.swgreenhouses.co.uk/installation.html

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Alex 4Alex 4 Posts: 56

We live in Lincolnshire, so SW greenhouses no good.  I've contacted Hall's and they insist that they will not install Hall's lean-to greenhouses.  I've tried dozens of people but no one wants to know, I'm afraid.

Thanks anyway