Forum home The potting shed

What's going on?

pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 17,488

This morning I put what I hoped was a helpful remark on the thread relating to mare's tail. It's gone, along with the thing that I was referring to, although the rest of the thread is there. Has Theresa May got to work on gardeners' remarks?image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 17,488

• I think, Pansyface, that there may have been a misunderstanding over a tongue in cheek comment. I noticed that thread too. 

Bb Pansyface didn't make the "disappeared" comment. The avatar is similar though.

Pp, my post seems to have got caught up in an all-encompassing purge of a series of comments.

No harm done, but it just surprised me as I didn't think I'd said anything out of turn.image

• I always read the mare's tail threads because I'm tortured by them. I once dared to mention Kurtail, as recommended by many on here, and suddenly the sky fell down! Some people are a trifle touchy! image I call them the army of the perpetually offended! image Personally I can't be bothered. 

Did I see you in A Fish Called Wanda?image

I'll frame that and put it on my kitchen wall.image

No, I  didn't think anything.......

Oh this is all getting too complicated for my poor old addled brain.......image

Enough already!image