Forum home Tools and techniques

What is this tool


 Given to me does anyone know what its for, The green part is spring loaded and pull it back on two short finger arms and it pulls sligthly away from the spike.



  • BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener Leicestershire, UKPosts: 11,391

    I think it's a dandelion puller - they come in a multitude of designs.

    A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
Sign In or Register to comment.