Forum home Plants

I've lost the tags

Hi,

I can't seem to get the uploader on this site working, but here's a link to my flickr. I bought and was given when i first moved into this garden in June and have since forgotten what they all are. I'd like to know what to do with them for next year. The one with just rich green foliage had yellow fllowers when i bought it, but it died right back and has since regrown with no flowers.  

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,556

The link hasn't appeared Samimage

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 16,156

Purple leaved elder, Sambucus nigra followed by blackeyed susan, Thunbergia alata

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3

The one at the front with yellow flowers is an argyranthemum.

I think the middle  one is a heuchera but not sure.

Bottom shrub is  a choisya, the yellow one is called sundance I think

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3

• thanks image

Do you have any advice with the argyranthemum? I didn't realise it was going to get so big so i might have to move one of them, when/how?! also, do i need to prune them so they're nice and fresh next year?

Pieris