WHO LEFT THIS ON OUR PATH?

pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 14,547

I put the geum flower there to give you an idea of the size of this horror. Our garden is not accessible to neighbours' dogs. Nobody in our household is admitting to having left it.

It is black and oily and appears to be full of small grey hairs. It doesn't look like the usual badger offerings and if it's a fox it is a Charles Atlas of a fox.

Any ideas?imageimage

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 14,547

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 6,827

Must be fox, although I agree it is large. Maybe a gym honed fox on steroids?

Time slide, place to hide, nudge reality
    Foresight, minds wide, magic imagery, oh-ho...
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,817

I think that's fox poo.  Foxes do vary in size - occasionally a big dog fox can be quite substantial.

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 13,437

I think it's fox, I had one just like it on the grass, usually get the normal token one every morning but have had the  exeptional huge one. Now they have blackberries in them, yuk,image

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Pink lilyPink lily Posts: 175

does look the right colour for  fox poo, but I'm more used to seeing it smeared all over my dog rather that in formed shapes like that image

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,346

A big dog fox, leaving markers and looking for a friendly vixen.

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,190

image  A fox.  Its obviously not constipated.  

Pansyface.   By reading your post title, are you expecting it to come back and say "it was me missus, sorry" 

• 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,190

VERDUN........image