Pudsey and Fairygirl's Charity Walk

FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 28,192

Click on the link to walk with us...

Hope you enjoy it  image

http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/fairygirl55/slideshow/Children%20in%20Need%20Walk

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

Fabulous side show Fairy image Little fairy has worked very hard and well image Bear is a bit cheeky image Whilst I know that little Panda isn't technically a bear, but she can be just as tricksy image image

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 23,710

Devon.
  • punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 7,631

Nice show. Clever little Fairy.

Time is never time at all
    You can never ever leave
    Without leaving a piece of youth
  • Beautiful views Fairy,  loved 'walking' with you. What a lovely place to go, thank you for sharing. Clever little fairy making slide show,  really stunning pics.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,658

Thank you Fairy and thanks too to Little Fairy - loved 'sharing' the walk with you (will I lose as many calories and get as fit as you? image).  Fabulous views and lovely to see the 'friends' you met along the way image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

Well done little Fairy for the slideshow and well done Fairy for doing the walkimage.  It's amazing how close you got to the deer, dipper and heronimage.  Gorgeous picturesimage.

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 28,192

Glad you're enjoying it. The hyperlink ( don't ask me, I ain't gotta clue image ) wasn't working last night so we thought we weren't going to get it to work, but it happened eventually. Must have been my wand image

Lesley - that dipper is one of my favourite pix I've ever taken. I had to zoom, but I was fairly close. He/she was having a lovely time. There was a girl coming towards me on the footpath and another woman on the other side of the burn, heading up the hill, and I was hoping he wouldn't fly off as they got closer!

The reservoirs were very low - never seen them like that. Just shows how little rain you get over there compared to here on the dark side....image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,872

Hey Fairy, the pictures are stunning, thanks for sharing and thanks to your technical assistant! Lil bear earned the KitKat for sure! image

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 15,268

Well done Fairy, lovely lots of photos .

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor.