Painting what you've grown

Many of us paint, draw, embroider. dry, make floral arrangements with the plants we grow.  Let's share it.  Here to start you all of is what an 84 year old is doing with her plants and garden.

• happymarionhappymarion Posts: 4,591

My gladioli I painted in oils on canvas.

May Day in my garden - acrylic.

Celebration in acrylic on my lounge wall - quite a big picture.

• SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

Happymarion, those are fabulous, what a talented ladyimage you are. I'm afraid if I started to try and paint it would look like it was done by 5 year old!image I wonder if there are others on here who are talented, will keep my eye on this thread.

I know there are as the thread i started on June1st called Summer has arrived has mention of them.  All you need to do is a line a day, Sue.  Gardeners have to be observant and that goes for art too.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • artjakartjak Posts: 4,168

Happy Marion, you always start the best threads! I love your paintings, especially the May one. I shall post some of mine soon.image

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 12,438

Lovely, Marion. Looking forward to seeing Artjak's. I gave my favourite one I did to my daughter. I'll hve a look in my folder.

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 12,438

Spring, but not very recent as I don't have much time nowadays.

• SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

Wow Liz, you are really talented, that painting is beautiful, I love the white narzissus (spelling?!), have some of those in my garden and there are wild fields of them in certain parts of Switzerland.