Sprinklers

Evening guys. Just bought a sprinkler for £10 at Aldi and what a buy! I came across it purely by accident and I'm throughouly impressed with it. It has many different speeds and settings and at the moment whilst repairing some major lawn patches it's a god send. 

• Defo worth it Verdun. Good luck with the sprinkler hunt!

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,270

Verdun - what sort did you get?  I am fed up with having to replace my hozelock one every year - out on the hunt for another tomorrow, so all recommendations most welcome !

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,473

the hozelock (yellow one) hose that I bought 20 years ago has just started splitting and I replaced it with a new 15 yr guarantee  hozelock from Tesco using clubcard vouchers on the current double up promotion.image

It's not kept in store but I did it online and picked it up from the store next day.

Leaky hosepipe for around the veg I get from Lidl. Apparently they had a lot brought back because people were trying to use them for washing cars etc.One woman flooded her kitchen, trailing the hose through the house from the kitchen tapimage

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 3,156

image lol image , clearly people weren't reading the label fidgetbones.