1235»

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 33,184

jo   image

your best ever. 

Made me laugh out loud

Devon.
  • Interesting

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 33,184

I think some feel that every bit of genuine , good mannered, well intentioned advice has been thrown right back at them. 

If the idea is so good, go for it. 

If you want the opinions of others, don't just rubbish or contradict them when they offer it.

Devon.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 21,101

This sounds to me something like my OH and his partner were approached with. Chappie comes around to their yard, I am compiling a list of stonemasons in the area area, for a fee, I can put you on the list, this will then be circulated to the undertakers and their websites, so that the customer can see all the florists, stonemasons grave care etc. In the area.

if you don't allow me to put you on the list, you could miss out on work.

they thought it sounded a bit like a protection racket, pay me or the others on the list will get the work. they told him where to go as they get plenty of work under their own merit.

is this what you mean to start James or have I got the complete wrong end of the stick?

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• @Hollie, thanks for the kind words.I am currently working on the website. 

@Lyn I don't charge a fee. its completely free. Money is made on the back end. Based on commissions. Its 100% Gardening plants not just flowers.