Fidgetbones - Hen party

Tardis has been ordered and will collect any who want to come image Party at mine Friday night 6pm onwards to give her  a big send off image Tardis will take everyone home at midnight and go back a day in time so no hangovers on Saturday image

Who is coming and what are you bringing peeps? 

• hogweedhogweed Central ScotlandPosts: 2,677
    Thank you so much for the invite. I will bring some haggis canapes plus some uisge beatha (water of life). And some turnip crisps.

Is there a dress code? What about presents?
    'Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement' - Helen Keller
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 43,636

Yay!!!  I'm coming and I'm bringing Wonky!!!  I'll bring home made sloe gin and raspberry vodka and I'm pretty sure Wonky will bring some of that honey brandy she was talking about - shall I bring a cake as well?  Which one would you like? image

No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
  • KEFKEF Posts: 8,915

I did mean to say what are we going to wear image Don't think we need pressies I might snaffle them image

Prize for best outfit....2Lbs of runner beans and a few toms image

Sounds good hogweed never had haggis or turnip crisps I've had parsnips ones image

Cake ?? Raspberry Vodka will suit me and Panda image

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 11,233

I think we should start in the spa for a few treatments. (Ragdale Hall thermal spa) so you'll need a swimming costume and dressing gown.

Then I think the blackcurrant vodka should be about ready. Nice added to prosecco.

It's not a mess, it's a nature reserve.

Neighbour has a large kids pool, hope that will do. I have 3 gazebos and one that I won that says Fosters all over it so that will be the bar. I've cleaned out one GH so we can put tables of food in there image Think I've got some clean fleece image Only have 10 chairs but grass isn't too wet imageimage Also have a downstairs loo in case anyone can't manage the stairs later or isn't good on their pins image

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 11,233

Do we get to play games.?

It's not a mess, it's a nature reserve.
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 3,611

OH has just made some (more) pear, apple & nut strudel with fruit from the garden. Thought it might go with the autumnal wedding theme - have some rather nice vanilla ice cream to go with it too image

I'll bring some gin too - not a party without it....

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 11,255

Count me in Kef.image

I'll bring some savoury snacky stuff and the pimms image