If we were invited to fidgets wedding on Saturday

This one so that I could sneak the salmon in there to take home as I'm having all the meats at Luncheon. 

This one if its cold

This one if its fine weather

but this the sort I would probably wear.  Nice and safe image

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,505

No hat is safe with me.  I don't like them and they don't like me.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,420

They don't like either Obelixx, but I love them.   It was a lighthearted theme as I am really bored today......

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 21,525

my head is waaaaaaaaaaaay the wrong shape for any hat. The all look ridiculous on me.

If I was a girly, anything by Philip Treacy

Devon.

apart from the pretzel one

Devon.
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,420

image Right.

I think the question should be:

Why haven't we all been invited to Fidget's wedding?

Devon.
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,505

I'm not bored.  I've been planting and then walked the dogs and gleaned potatoes left from the harvest in the field behind and now I have to clean downstairs as we have a dance club committee meeting here this evening.

Still wouldn't wear a hat tho I do concede to a hood in winter when it's cold and wet and even those don't stay on easily.   Big round head and lots of smooth straight hair so they don't suit me with it hanging loose and and won't stay on with my hair up.

OH is bored at work so has booked us a return train and overnight hotel so we can go to the Cologne Xmas market in Xmas week and visit the cathedral and an art gallery full of Flemish masters.  Sometimes bored is good.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • GardenmaidenGardenmaiden Posts: 1,117

You'll like the cathedral, lovely stained glass windows. I managed to sneak 3 photos as they don't like them being taken.

• GardenmaidenGardenmaiden Posts: 1,117

I would have to wear a fascinator to Fidget's nuptials, hats don't look good on me and a beanie is out unless its snowing.