My attempts at gardening ::: comments welcome!

This is my attemp at gardening comments welcome!

• You must have a stiff neck!!

• little-annlittle-ann Posts: 879

pot, kettle, black wonderboy

• paulkearneypaulkearney Posts: 32

Why the stiff neck ? Lol I don't understand. 

Got a east facing bank at the middle of my garden which separates two levels unfortunately I get a constant wind so I'm looking ideas for planets that can tolerate wind but are interesting and give good ground cover as I hate weeding (don't we all).

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 24,244

Have a look at your pics Paul, you'll see the stiff neck reference.

• Your pics are on their side, just like my avatar... hence cleverclogs. I love your efforts and am envious of your green sward.  image

• little-annlittle-ann Posts: 879

nothing wrong with your plants or garden you should be proud but you pictures are on the wrong orientationimage

Oh lol get you now! Lol. im using an iPad sits not giving me the option of turning them right way round although the way the wind is blowing they'll most likely grow that way tbh!

Anybody got any good ideas on plant that you can take cutting off my garden is over an acre so I want to try and grow as many plants from cuttings as possible.

going in the ground tomorrow weather permitting!!!

p

• BrummieBenBrummieBen Posts: 459

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plant-Propagators-Bible-Readers-Digest/dp/0276442075

buy the used one, worth every penny, will tell you how to propagate just about everything commonly found in gardens, also good for seed preparation.