Poison ivy everywhere
I recently moved into a new home with very nicely landscaped yard and gardens, lots of exotic, mature plants. However, I've realized that there is poison ivy everywhere. In the beds, growing up every tree, the house, in the yard... I'm very allergic to the stuff and can hardly step outside... Beyond wondering HOW the previous owner could have created such a beautiful garden and let the stuff spread everywhere, HOW can I get rid of it without a) killing the other plants, and b) several trips to the dr for steroids?