Forum trip to Kathy Brown's garden near Bedford

nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 25,921

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/plants/todays-trip/789284.html

See thread with description and link to the garden website.

Artjak and I are going on Tuesday 22nd September. It would be great to meet some new forum members as we venture into new territory here.

The garden opens at 1pm and picnickers are welcome. Garden tour is at 2pm but not compulsory. Cakes are out of this worldimageimage

Hope to see ypu there

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 25,921

That's excessive even by my standards Joimage

• No can do due to school pick up. But thanks for introducing me to another garden.  Will get there one day I'm sure when less tied up with mini people!image

• Fishy65Fishy65 Posts: 2,147

If I can I will nut...Bedford is about 16 miles from me. However a lot depends on Mrs F and still sorting Miss F's new college enrollment image

• I would also love to come and put faces to names but 184 miles away in my little ka is a garden too far image I've thought about it though..

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 25,921

It would be good to see you Fishyimage

sorry Snoodleimage

• LiriodendronLiriodendron Todmorden, West YorksPosts: 5,195

It looks wonderful but 4 hours each way on the train is a bit much, sadly...

I look forward to your photos.  image

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,886

We'll be sunning ourselves in Poldark Country, otherwise ................... another time maybe image

Hope everyone who goes has a fantastic time - it certainly looks worth visiting!

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,157

I am very temptedimage. Have provisionally booked the day off work, but we could be pretty busy round that time, so might not be able to take it.  Fingers crossed and I'll be thereimage

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • Lou12Lou12 Posts: 1,150

I wouldso love to come to this as I used to live in Bedford and would love to have a trip down memory lane. Unfortunately we are having our front drive done on that date and the guy doing it really has to be supervised. I've left people doing work on my house alone before and regretted it forever!!!

• Too far for me too,  3 hours plus each way. Hope you all have a lovely day though.