Forum home Talkback

symbols for emotions

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

Lol Bobimage. She'll catch you at the corner!

• Pat EPat E Posts: 9,414

I suspect I've been misinterpreting some of my symbols, because they're too small to see clearly.  image

I love the animated ones you've posted. Good to have a laugh (especially at 5am when you've had to make a dash for the toilet). image

S. E. NSW

Forest Gump lives again!image

S. E. NSW

Well Gertie, I just replied to you and the whole thing has disappeared! 

Thanks for comforting words. I get a lot of enjoyment out of reading the various comments. Managed two slices of toast last night, but not sure now if I was a bit quick after my early morning wake upimage.  

Spring - I think I'm turning into a sceptic. Must be sharing space with Hubby for 43 years. He's the worst I've ever known for doubting things. I can only hope that spring really is on the way. It would make a nice change.

S. E. NSW

Yes Gertie. I agree with everything you say. I had a bit of a giggle this morning though. Yesterday I asked Hubby to prepare some food for the poodle (chicken, arborio rice, carrots and garlic) and added not to forget to put a bit of salt in for flavour. Well he apparently did, because I've been informed that she has been wandering around the bedroom half the night trying to get out to the water bowl. Hard not to laugh! image

S. E. NSW
  • kleipieperkleipieper Posts: 563

Let's see if these work on  this site...

Yep, a bit of a fiddle to get them in though.

And another one, image

This could get addictive...

I'd better stop and get some work done.

• kleipieperkleipieper Posts: 563

No idea why the two last ones are so small...image