Forum home The potting shed

What has happened???

• HOOLLIEEEEE...image Thankyou hun. Im doin a bit better now. Hoping its going back in remission again image Dont be daft about the etiquette...if Im honest, I spent about 20 mins on the phone to my sister finding out what everything meant hehehe image

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,160

Don't go away folks. I'd be lonely now without you all.

Just ignore the crap. I do

• Awww, you big softie Nut image

We wont leave you. If we go anywhere...we will smuggle you with us in the suitcase image

• Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 3,212

It would appear I'm one of the 'out crowd' as I was never invited in with the 'in crowd'image.

That is appalling Verdun to be asked to disown a particular member publicly, can't image anyone who posts on here who deserves that kind of treatment, if people are not happy with a poster they can post direct to the people who run the site.

Like you Pam, I joined the forum several years ago and like the easy way we can interact with like minded gardeners. I don't go on face book or twitter.

If this site does close and you find a good one do post me a PM would be happy to join you and that goes for anyone in the out crowd. And on that note I'll put on my coat.   

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

I think we are all suffering from 'cabin fever' because the weather has been so vile. Over the last 2 or 3 weeks I have forced myself to go out in all weathers and tidy/ plant stuff in the greenhouse and generally get organised for when it does get warmer. I feel much better for it; can recomend itimage

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 72,031

I think all the difficulties came to a head Friday and Saturday morning - since everything came out in the open everyone seems much happier here - I vote we move onwards and upwards image 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,160

I sorted through my seeds artjak. Lots of times. Made notes. Made the labels. Planned. Today I finally sowed some

Thanks Sam, I'll be OK now

• Ohhh, I like the idea of being in the out crowd lol. Art...not seen you in a while, image but that could be as I havent been on much lol Have you done that composting course yet???

Its nice to see everyone has calmed down Dove image

• Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 3,212

On a lighter note there is another exclusive club  which Verdun and I are members of, it's a club with no face but you do need to have brown hair and wear a blue T-Shirtimageimage

Was just leaving, will get my coat.