Forum home The potting shed

Our NGS Open Day 2013

• Ryan LloydRyan Lloyd Posts: 391

Pam, can you remember what the thread was called that had your previous pictures and videos on, I'd love to know what to expect! image

• chickychicky Posts: 10,332

Pam LL

I'm close enough to visit - the date's in the diary!

Try not to stress (she says, knowing that she would do exactly the same!) - I have seen your photos and your garden is beautiful.  So good of you to share it.

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 26,996

I love garden visiting. Best of all those that sell plants from the garden. Lots of my plants came from open gardens and stalls by the side of the road. More interesting than most GCs

In the sticks near Peterborough
  • LilylouiseLilylouise Posts: 1,013
    Ryan Lloyd wrote (see)

Pam, can you remember what the thread was called that had your previous pictures and videos on, I'd love to know what to expect! image

Here you go Ryan imageAshaky video with a dodgy commentary image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s21rjUwgIkU

Pam LL x

• LilylouiseLilylouise Posts: 1,013

Thankyou
    Hollie Hock and Chicky image

Please introduce yourself if you manage to come Chicky image

Nutcutlet - We just don't have room to sell plants image I once bought a couple of mini scented geraniums from a garden open day and now have loads image

Pam LL x

• LeggiLeggi Posts: 489
    Not sure you need it but good luck Pam. Last years photos were very impressive, I look forward to seeing some more! image
  • Like everyone else the video of your garden last year was great. You also have just a few little plants ready for this year. I will see if I can come over- live just down the road from Ryan in Newhaven

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 21,053

Your garden is beautiful Pam, wish I could come but we are in England the 2nd half of June. Does anyone else in South of England have a garden open then? We use the Dieppe Newhaven ferry.

Dordogne and Norfolk. Clay in Dordogne, sandy in Norfolk.
  • Matty2Matty2 Posts: 4,817

There is a ngs.org.uk website, Lizzie

I've been trying to plot my time away as well

• Jean GenieJean Genie Posts: 1,724

Pam, I'm sure your day will be a great success. Your garden is absolutely stunning and  I look forward to seeing the next video. I thought the last one was very good, not at all shaky.

You are an inspiration to us all . image