Forum home The potting shed

Our NGS Open Day 2013

The Yellow Book has arrived and today I was given all the advertising etc. for our NGS Open Day which -all being well - will be on Sunday July 21 stimage

Proceeds from the Teas will be going here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ga9xtwxXgI

A very worthwhile cause  image

Now I have seen it in black and white about opening I am feeling a little bit nervous image

PamLL x

• Congratulations, Pam. You are in the Woking area?

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,093

Don't be nervous lilylouise, it's all good fun. People are always nice and say complimentary things about the garden. Exhausting though.

• Caz WCaz W Posts: 1,353

After seeing the video of your garden last year Pam, and your amazing greenhouses full of cuttings, I bet it will be BRILLIANTimage.  If we lived closer we would all be thereimage

• Matty2Matty2 Posts: 4,817

Love to visit you,but I think alittle too far.

Bjay

• LilylouiseLilylouise Posts: 1,013

Thankyou  All image We are in Woking GG image

We do enjoy opening but I still get nervous so please bear with me over the next couple on months image

Thanks again image

Pam LL x

• WintersongWintersong Posts: 2,436

Good luck with that, your garden is worth it!

But please do let us know how the day goes, last year I asked several times about when and how it went but I guess you missed the threads. image

• Ryan LloydRyan Lloyd Posts: 391

Pam just thought I'd let you know I'm definitely coming, how much is it? And also I'm coming from Brighton, it shouldn't take longer than 1hour and a half should it? image

Wintersong wrote (see)

Good luck with that, your garden is worth it!

But please do let us know how the day goes, last year I asked several times about when and how it went but I guess you missed the threads. image

I am so sorry you missed my thread Wintersongimage We had a wonderful day and raised over £700.00 image

Pam LL x

It would be great to meet you Ryan image 

Pam LL x

• The user and all related content has been deleted.