Our NGS Open Day 2013

The Yellow Book has arrived and today I was given all the advertising etc. for our NGS Open Day which -all being well - will be on Sunday July 21 stimage

Proceeds from the Teas will be going here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ga9xtwxXgI

A very worthwhile cause  image

Now I have seen it in black and white about opening I am feeling a little bit nervous image

PamLL x

• Congratulations, Pam. You are in the Woking area?

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 24,250

Don't be nervous lilylouise, it's all good fun. People are always nice and say complimentary things about the garden. Exhausting though.

• Caz WCaz W Posts: 1,353

After seeing the video of your garden last year Pam, and your amazing greenhouses full of cuttings, I bet it will be BRILLIANTimage.  If we lived closer we would all be thereimage

• Matty2Matty2 Posts: 4,820

Love to visit you,but I think alittle too far.

Bjay

• LilylouiseLilylouise Posts: 1,014

Thankyou  All image We are in Woking GG image

We do enjoy opening but I still get nervous so please bear with me over the next couple on months image

Thanks again image

Pam LL x

• WintersongWintersong Posts: 2,436

Good luck with that, your garden is worth it!

But please do let us know how the day goes, last year I asked several times about when and how it went but I guess you missed the threads. image

• Ryan LloydRyan Lloyd Posts: 391

Pam just thought I'd let you know I'm definitely coming, how much is it? And also I'm coming from Brighton, it shouldn't take longer than 1hour and a half should it? image

Wintersong wrote (see)

Good luck with that, your garden is worth it!

But please do let us know how the day goes, last year I asked several times about when and how it went but I guess you missed the threads. image

I am so sorry you missed my thread Wintersongimage We had a wonderful day and raised over £700.00 image

Pam LL x

It would be great to meet you Ryan image 

Pam LL x

• hollie hockhollie hock Posts: 3,344

Don't think you have anything to worry about Pam, saw your vid and pictures on hereimage. Your garden and the hard work you put is amazing. There's some NGS in my area which I will be visiting this year. Would not have heard of them unless I had read your posts