Forum home The potting shed

Visit to Bressingham Gardens

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,557

Hi folks image

Wonky, Panda and I are meeting up at Bressingham Gardens about noon on Monday, 27th July - anyone free to join us will be very welcome!  We'll be looking at the late Alan Bloom's Dell Garden and Adrian Bloom's Foggy Bottom which was much admired when we last saw it image

I understand the steam trains and the gallopers will be in action as well, and the icecream and cakes are always very good image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,569

Hi Dove, I'll get in touch with artjak and see if she's up for it. Sounds good to meimage

That's next Monday isn't it?

• 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

Would be lovely to see you and Artjak if she can make it image

I'll email her right away Pandaimage

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,557

Oooh! imageimageimage

Yes, next Monday - or rather This Monday - four days away from today image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• SupernoodleSupernoodle Posts: 954

not sure if I can do Monday. But keep an eye out for me - I'll come if I can.  Will text dove if I come and can't find you.

Artjak is on boardimage

Have we planned a time yet?

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble SuffolkPosts: 4,098

Hi Nut, I've been out of action with a migraine all evening but I've booked my train to get to Diss at 11.07am and Panda will be on the same train. We are meeting Dove at the station but that is as much as I know for now....if I know Dove she has probably dozed off by now! image going to be a lovely trip! Glad your both on board! image

Thanks Wonky, we'll probably aim for 11.30ish. Time planning required. I'm no good at numbers, that's 40mins (ish) for me to get to artjak, plus one and a bit to Bressingham, plus the coffee break when I get to artjak and the look round her garden. Hmmmmm. Better get up earlyimage

Don't let me buy too many plantsimage

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble SuffolkPosts: 4,098

Dove has trained me to start early! Sorry! Booked the 5.17pm train back so should have a good amount of time! Haven't been to Bressingham since I was a child, to the steam museum! Looking forward to meeting everyone, think we are going to have to restrain each other when it comes to plant purchases! image got a couple of gaps now the sweet peas are finished and the raspberries got abandoned! imageimage

I bought rather a ot of plants on the last trip. artjak and I visited an NGS garden in Castle Acre and found ourselves by West Acre gardens and Nursery on the way back, (just by accident, you understand)image So we had to go inimage