Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Channel change today's Instant Gardener

I thought Id better alert you all to the fact that the new BBC programme The Instant Gardener will not be shown on BBC ONE today, but on BBC TWO from 15.45  because of the golf.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/programmes/schedules/england

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b063jmjt

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

I do love the way you keep us informed Kleipieper - I'm not able to watch all of the programmes but I do see some - you provide a very useful service - thank you very much image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Bee witchedBee witched Posts: 1,295

Thanks Kleipieper .... really looking forward to this one.

Gardener and beekeeper in beautiful Scottish Borders  

A single bee creates just one twelfth of a teaspoon of honey in her lifetime
  • barry islandbarry island Posts: 1,846

I hope that it's on catch up I can watch it tonight.

• kleipieperkleipieper Posts: 563

Dovefromabove wrote (see)

I do love the way you keep us informed Kleipieper - I'm not able to watch all of the programmes but I do see some - you provide a very useful service - thank you very much image

Thanks Dove! image,

Gosh, I wouldn't expect anyone to watch all the stuff I put in the "programmes on the web" thread! image I definitely don't watch it all.

If we did that, we wouldn't have time to do anything else.image

I only started that thread because I often come across garden programmes on the web which others may perhaps not see.

• kleipieperkleipieper Posts: 563

Thanks Verdun!

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,554

Did you all see the second series which was on the past fortnight? I really enjoyed it and some of the gardens were fabulous that Danny the gardener/designer did in one day with his team.  I also enjoyed the segment Danny had on the Chelsea coverage show.  He is so sweet and down to earth image

hope kleipieper is ok? And miss our Verdun also image