Forum home Wildlife gardening

So pleased

• If you have netting in the garden, please check it daily. We have a hedgepig in clinic who got stuck and came in both injured and dehydrated. He is a bit touch and go at the moment.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 77,360

Fingers crossed for him Steve image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Yes Hollie Hock, they can't really deal with fish based food. Meat only or as people are saying, the moist hedgehog food that is easy to find.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 31,600

found some poo  on terrace this morning. 

Took a long shot and googled " hedgehog poo", and d'you know what? I think it is.

Much excitement.

Devon.

Hurrah!!! image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

I couldn't think what else might have produced something that size ,and just too a punt.

I'll look out at dusk to see what I can see.

Devon.

Ours visit quite a bit later, usually after we're in bed, but we can hear them pushing their dish of food around on the terrace and huffing and puffing as they wander around the garden.

tee hee Jo,, I bet you'd not stop to help another?

Devon.

we'll have to agree to disagree. I hate them. Vermin.

Devon.

mine ended up in a " humane trap" then after a short , unsuccessful swimming lesson, they were , erm, " released"

A friend had a fire in their loft . Fire brigade put it down to squirrels gnawing cables. don't think they'd be fans either. 

Devon.