Forum home The potting shed

Really need some help, badly!!!!

12346»

• Mummy Muddy Paws wrote (see)

Don't forget if you shop at Tesco you can swop clubcard points for gardening stuff, I recently swopped £5 for a £15 T&M voucher (so £15 worth of seeds for £1.95 p&p charge),

If you get 2 T&M vouchers then that takes you over the £25 spend for GW free postage...I paid nothing for my last 3 £45 spends.

• Gardengirl..Gardengirl.. Posts: 4,022

any more up dates yet on what has happened

Hampshire Gardener
  • Would love to know how your getting on. I hope that you have managed to recover some of your items...terrible what some people do xx
  • chicachica Posts: 252

we are all here for you dont hesitate to let us know how things are,but you kept strong and thats to be comended

• Gardengirl..Gardengirl.. Posts: 4,022

how is the allotment going?

Hampshire Gardener
  • Plant itPlant it Posts: 155

Hawk and Rose I have,nt been on this web long only had a computer a few weeks but been gardening an allotment for years.I,ve just come across your unfortunate situation I live near Leeds and Olney is many miles away otherwise you could come and get as many plant pots as you want. Tools as well over the years accumulated a spade or two forks I be only too happy to give you them.I,m 72 and Ive seen vandalism theft greenhouses shattered for no other reason that these people that do are scum of the earth.God bless you both and I hope you get it sorted.I used to live in Bedford in the 1970s.My kind Regards to you both Brian.