Forum home The potting shed

Really need some help, badly!!!!

• So sorry to hear your sad story. I do hope you get it sorted out and get all your things back. It must be so distressing to have something like that happen and I can not begin think how you must be feeling. Last year I had someone take a short cut over the fence as they running away from the police and they jumped through my greenhouse and broke all the glass and the greenhouse had only been up a few weeks, I was nearly in tears over that, but its nothing compared to how you have suffered. Do let us know what the outcome is. Good Luckimage

• SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

Verdun, well done!image And donutsmrs, I hope the image cut themselves on your greenhouse glass!

• FloBearFloBear Posts: 2,281

Also following your story with interest and very much sympathy, Hawk and rose. I'm right behind Verdun with a pitchfork for your thief image

• Everyone on here is so supportive. Do look on the seed swap, I only have seeds of flowers( gave all the veg ones to a neighbour ), but I'm sure someone has something that would help you. Good luck xx

• FloBearFloBear Posts: 2,281

Oh, Verdun, so sorry! Your rear was closer than I thought - or larger image

• Hello hawk and rose

Not nice what went on with your new allotment, pain if you have to pay out money for things like the cold frame and the water butts it would be nice if you manage to get back the one you had and the herbs.

I would like to offer you some cuttings of the herb Rosemary as my plant needs a cut in my garden so I will send you a message.

I am also on seed swap forum but not sure if you would have anything to swap as you only have a new allotment so I am fine to pay postage and just send you some cuttings, we are nice gardeners on here and like to help out where we can

Link to forum below

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/seed-swap/64712.html

Enjoy growing things in your new allotment 

Gardengirl..

Hampshire Gardener
  • Forgot to ask are you going to grow flowers with your veg?

Hampshire Gardener