Forum home Talkback

the pope

• Lol, oh your no fun lol. image 

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 15,094

I love chocolate, Sam, doesn't matter what time of day. Going to have a hot one now, then bed.

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • Hi good evening to all, having just joined GW I cant quite see the relevance of the Pope resigning,  thought this was a Gardening forum, or am I missing something......! 

• Hi Beatrice and welcome. Think its a random one off thing. Hope you find the forum as useful as I have image
  • Hi there Sam, thanks for nice message, I like the look of your garden, I have 2 small fairies/angels in the bottom of my garden - yes really!  They are cast iron and hopefully soon be surrounded by spring bulbs.  Im sure I will find the site and forum useful

• Hi all . can we all get back to talking about our problems with our gardens and allotments and leave this thread today .

Derek

• Thankyou. Fairies are rare now a days and really need looked afterimage everyone is very helpful on here. They are a great bunch. I will look forward to seeing your pics of plants, bugs and fairies as they multiplyimage
  • Like I initially posted, this is not the forum for posts about a man of such religious status. There are always going to be frayed tempers and varied comments from people of several differing faiths and beliefs. Everyone is entitled to have their own feelings on such matters. I myself have no hatred or bad feelings toward any person of faith (of any type). After all, I am one of them.  

• Bunny ...Bunny ... Posts: 3,471
    So is there any chocolates left?

Beatrice20 you will find plenty of knowledge on here, good luck with your fairies and angels image