Forum home Talkback

the pope

• Nutcutlet, you said very little, and nothing inflammatory at all.

Some people did make points that I could not, in conscience, allow to pass without comment and for that, I cannot and do not apologise.However, we're all gardeners and we value each other and the support we give each other.An interesting discussion is no bad thing, after all.

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,160

Thank you gardening grandma. I said little, but better if I had said nothing. It's not a subject for a gardening forum. Remind me to keep out if anything similar crops up.

• In all fairness I think everyone is entitled to say what they feel. There is no need for people to shut up image freedom of speach an all that and I dont think there is any need for anyone to say sorry. We may not agree with everyones opinions but then thats what makes us all different does it not? All it shows is that you are a strong person, everyone that has commented. Anyways...im always being told that if I open my mouth up a bit more I would get the second foot in lol and I always tell my OH thatvthe patio is getting closer and he will be under it lol image A spades a spade lol.
  • I cannot be the only atheist offended by the suggestion in this thread that 'atheists tend to view the world as a commodity to be used...'

Absolute cobblers and I shall say no more as I am very happy to offend the religious for their silly fantasies but this forum is not the place for that.

We are all entitled to our opinions but I still think I'll keep my non-gardening ones off here. Unless I forget. image

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mmmm, just opened some chocies...anyone want some??? image

No thanks. I never eat choc after mid day or I'm awake and twitching all night. Same with red wine.

• Hmmm, and there I was going to share lol imageimage

• I can't as I am trying not to be a fat git, salad all round!