Gardeners world live

Went to GW live yesterday ,what a great day I was after some unusual grasses and wasn't disappointed.I bought a few but one really caught my eye was a grass with Sputnik shaped balls on it .i bought some tall metal poppies and have put these amongst the grasses looks great.I couldn't resist buying a David Austin Rose ,the poets wife a beautiful yellow rose.I now have sixteen,Overall a great day out

• wishbonewishbone Posts: 44

Hallo Terry, sounds an interesting grass, how about a photo?

• Tray14Tray14 Posts: 210

I'm going tomorrow and looking forward to it ????

• IvyhouseIvyhouse Posts: 90

I'm only just catching up on past discussions due to my computer being down but I was a bit disappointed with this year's show. I'd not been for three years and it seemed quite a bit thinner on the ground with only one tool company showing and big empty spaces in the floral marquee. That said we were there from just after opening until kicking out time so it couldn't have been that bad. Bought a beautiful lime green heuchera for a themed pot and a gorgeous deep purple hydrangea which I'm sure I will turn white without any trouble.

• jen24jen24 Posts: 7

almost didn't see half of it which was in Hall 6 with the Food Show - I do wonder if other people realised there was lots more to see inside.  And why give out the show guides in the 'goody' bag when you are leaving? could of done with it going into the show